My first blog

Hi everyone,
This is my first time blogging so I hope I dont bore you too much. This is my first time starting uni. As part of my major, BCE, I have enrolled in Managine E-learning. Part of my assessment is to set up a professional blog, hence my blog.

I have started reading some of the course material and I find it very intersting and confusing at the same time. I find the discussions are very helpful and knowing that I'm not the only one that is confused has also lowered my strees levels a little :D

Setting up my first blog was quite easy. After exploring the site I found it very interesting, however there is a lot more I believe I have to learn yet. I set up a RSS so that I could keep track of blogs. I found this easy to set up and already finding it very helpful in keeping up with everyones postings.

Well i look foward to continuing this learning journey with everyone and I wish you all luck. Please feel free to leave comments, and i will be sure to comment back.
KC

No comments:

Post a Comment